PATHINEN SIDDHAR MADAM
(1) Generally in this world Mutts are there in every religion. The Mutt is the office that performs the organizational and administrative works of that religion. The head of any Mutt in India is called as ‘Madaathipathi’. Some organizations use the word ‘Math’ instead of ‘Mutt’.
(2) It has been a tradition or unwritten rule that the head of this Mutt or religious office remains a monk or renounced person or a person who does not marry or a person who does not have a family life of his / her own or a person who hates, refuses to have sexual relationship. The Pathinensiddhar Mutt is the only one that does not follow this tradion or rule. The Pathinensiddhar Mutt operates beyond the level of these tradions or rules. The head of the Pathinensiddhar Mutt always leads married life and particularly begets children and leads a family life in its fullness. In fact, this has been the norm or rule for the head of the Pathinensiddhar Mutt - the office-bearers of the Pathinensiddhar Mutt should lead family life and beget children.
(5) Generally males alone form religious organizations. Females do not participate in religious practices with a few exceptions in certain religions. But Pathinensiddhar mutt insists both men and women together should participate in the religious organizations and administrative offices. They both should train others in religious arts and sciences; perform temple services and fire worships; perform temple renovation prayers; undertake the tasks such as giving ‘theetchai’ (diksha in sanskrit), punool or sacred thread, uruththirakkam (rudraksha), protective threads, … etc.
(4) Like this the Pathinensiddhar mutt is a special religious organization that allows both men and women to get trained and participate in all religious activities and ceremonies. This is the special status of the Pathinensiddhar Mutt.
(5) Pathinensiddhar Mutt is an organization that teaches the Indhu Vedham which is the basis of the Indhu Religion as a whole. For this purpose, Pathinensiddhar Mutt has various structures named as Kurukulam, Tharukulam, Thirukulam, Karukulam, Ashrams, Centres of Divine Services, Mystical Treatment centres, Indhu Vedha Aagama Schools, Centres for Thavam, ……. etc numbering upto 48 types.
(6) Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone trains and prepares a variety of Divine Artists whose names are only in Tamil language. For example some of these names are like this: Vedha Sevithiyaar, Uruvethiyaar, Uruththarar, Vedha Iyer, Vedha Ganapaadi, Oathuvaar, Vaathiyaar, Pandaaram, Vedha Athiyaayanar, Vedha Paaraayanar, Vedha Gurukkal, Vedha Aachaaryaar, Vedha Sandi, Vedha Mundi, Vedha Kaanchi, Vedha Athiri, Vedha Saathiri, …. etc.
(7) In this world, Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone keeps with itself the main service responsibility of developing, spreading, protecting, ….. the Vedham of the Religion. Apart from this, the works such as the temple administrations, training of various divine service personnel, developing and strengthening the religion …. have been handed over to the Pathinensiddhar Peedam.
(8) In the entire world, Indhu Religion alone has two distinct organisations: one for the services related to Indhu Religion and the other is for the services of the Indhu Vedham. The organisation that works for Indhu Vedham is named as Pathinensiddhar Mutt, while the one that works for Indhu Religion is names as Pathinensiddhar Peedam. This is the speciality of the Indhu Religion.
Yet the head of the Pathinensiddhar Mutt also functions as the head of the Pathinensiddhar Peedam. This has been the tradition from the time these Institutions were formed on this earth long back i.e. 43,73,119 years before
(9) The indhu religion’s Pathinensiddhar Mutt Head alone has been given the accreditation as the Supreme Guru Peedam of Indhu Vedham and Indhu Religion. He also has been conferred the degrees namely Gurumahaasannidhaanam, Kuvalaya Kuru Peedam, Andhanar Annal, Gnaanaachaariyaar.
(10) This Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone remains as a link or representative or support or branch of all the other Pathinensiddhar Mutts in 1359 worlds that exist in this Universe.
(11) This Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone was the very first organisation instituted in this earth 43,73,119 years back as of the Christian era 2018 A.D. It was founded on the foothills of Eastern Himalayas, Souther Himalayas and Western Himalayas that existed in the Lost Lemuria Continent of 7000 km wide landscape.
(12) This Pathinensiddhar Mutt was founded first by Anaathi Sivan who was also known as Manu Neethiyaar. After Him many thousands of Anaathi Sivans, then Aathi Sivan, His son Murugan, then Karuwooraar have been the Heads of this Pathinensiddhar Mutt successively.
(13) This Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone worked continuously in the first Yugam itself to write out in Tamil Language all the Indhu Vedha Sulagams numbering to 4,42,368 and Indhu Madha biblical texts. This Tamil Language has been the Divine Ruling Language in the entire Universe. This Pathinensiddhar Mutt also worked to translate all these Indhu Vedha Sulagams and Indhu Madha texts into 800 different langauges that were spoken by various races that lived on this earth. For this purpose the Pathinensiddhar Mutt formed the institution named as Muthamizh Sangam and it has been nourished generation after generation.
(14) This Pathinensiddhar Mutt undertook the work of translating all the books in the Divine Ruling Language namely the Tamil language into all languages of this world. For this purpose it formed a committee consisting of Sirasuvathi, Ilakkumi, Kaali Devi, Maari Devi, Kamaatchi Devi, Pakalavathi Devi under the leadership of Auvaiyaar. This Department was named as Indhu Vedha Indhu Madha Development Department.
(15) Pathinensiddhar Mutt consists of Nine Male Pathinensiddhars and Nine Female Pathinensiddhars in order to maintain the Pride of Women.
(16) Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone uses four types of prayer methods namely Thirumurai, Tharumurai, Karumurai and Kurumurai. (a) Thirumurai:- without offering anything one can pray with the eyes closed and hands folded. (b) Tharumurai:- Offering the vegetables, fruits, leaves, flowers, stems, roots … and praying. (c) Karumurai:- Offering all living beings such as fish, animals, birds and praying. (d) Kurumurai:- Praying by serving the Guru or His Samadhi or His statue, picture, etc.
(17) For the sake of brevity a lot of information could not be given in this essay. Yet a few specialities of the Pathinensiddhar Mutt have to be mentioned here. They are as under:
This Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone (a) gives the Prayer verses that can transform any man into god. (b) teaches the five types of fire worships namely Yaagam, Yagnam, Velvi, Oamam, Oagam. (c) teaches the worshipping of three natural fire namely Kandhazhi, Valli and Kodinilai. (d) teaches the four types of prayer methods namely Pusai, Vazhipaduthal, Vananguthal, Kumbiduthal. (e) teaches the four types procedures namely azhugai, thozhugai, ellal, easal. (f) teaches the four types of paths namely aratral, paadukidathal, paravuthal, pulamputhal. (g) teaches to the most eligible people the four secrets. (h) trains the prepares numerous divinators namely madaathipathi, peedaathipathi, sannidhaanam, aatheenam, thambiraan, pandaaram, pandaara sannithi, aachaariyaar, ariyavaal, kuuriyavaal, seeriyavaal, periyavaal, veeriyavaal, naeriyavaal, emakodi, kaamakodi, somakodi, vaamakodi, aththiriyaar, saaththiriyaar, aintharathaar, kanapaadi, pusari, kurukkal, kurumaar, … by providing them theoretical and practical knowledge through ages.
That is why this Pathinensiddhar Mutt alone remains as the Indhu Vedha, Indhu Madha supreme aachaariya kurupeedam. The Andhanar Annal, Gnaanaachaariyaar His Holiness Siddhar Karuwooraar is the direct heir to this Pathinensiddhar Mutt and is the Head of the Pathinensiddhar Mutt.
Translation of the essay “Pathinensiddhar Madam”. The source copy was handwritten by Siddhar Naanvedhamudaiyaar Selvi Loganathan Kavitha Devi.