Forty-eight Divine Commandments
Forty-eight Divine Commandments
- Human birth is holier than all other births.
- To take human birth the soul has to perform multitudes of penances.
- Human birth does not take place due to sin.
- It is possible to understand the Divinity thoroughly in human birth only.
- The Divine Atoms function continuously to create human beings having divine power. Through that the entire humanity is continually getting purified and uplifted. The shape of these atoms is Ilingam (linga is a misnomer). This luminant form of the divine atom is Ilingam. So the Divine atoms can live, operate and get generated from this form Ilingam. That is why this Ilingam form has become the main residing deity of the temple’s sanctum sanctorum.
- The Siddha Principle prepares human being for accepting the human birth without any repentance and also prepares him to accept death without any fear. This Siddha Principle is also known as Saiva Siddhanta or Indhu Religion.
- The Siddha Principle promises that one can see God.
- The Siddha Principle itself leads one to see God.
- The Siddhars’ religion contains methodologies to transform every human being into a God.
- The Siddharism gives great contentment, enjoyable pleasure, satisfaction, peace of mind, …… that could not be otherwise obtained by man through wealth, gold and woman.
- The Siddharism explains clearly about the true nature and utility of human life.
- The Siddharism protects the poor, disease-stricken and physically handicapped from hunger.
- The Siddharism makes one consider the other person as he would have considered himself.
- There is no living being that does not contain Divine Atoms. Hence the Siddhars emphasize that loving and taking care of all living beings is the true divine worship.
- The Siddhars alone cultivated the habit of living harmoniously among human beings by relating with each other by showing love and affection.
- The Siddha Principle regulates the human rage and protects the human feelings with a healing touch.
- The Siddharism is a powerful principle that gives the rich the much wanted consolation to the mind, heart-felt contentment and peace in the inner mind.
- The Siddharism gives pleasure and value to the loneliness.
- The Siddharism has the capacity to annihilate the animal nature of eating each other by cheating and killing amongst human beings and create a holy life that makes human beings resepect each other, care for each other by showing love and affection.
- The Siddharism creates an equalitarian society by removing greediness in the individuals and making them consume for their needs based only on their labor.
- The Siddharism gives practical methods and methodologies for creating Gods, for transforming man to God and for making God come as man.
- Through Divine powers the Siddha Philosophy preaches to form a life full of generosity, charity, dedication and usefulness.
- The Siddharism explains in action-form the principle that human beings are the kings of the entire universe.
- The Siddharism remains as the outlet to the stagnated human feelings.
- The Siddha Principle has the philosophy of achieving the unity in the world through religious means.
- The Siddha Principle forms a Society that has Equality and Brotherhood as its base.
- The Siddha Philosophy guides every Individual to liberate by utilizing, nurturing and protecting his/her relationships and rights along with one’s own inner feelings.
- The Siddha Philosophy develops the tendency in every individual to systematically help and protect women, children, handicapped, renounced, devotees, teachers, …. etc in the society.
- The Siddha Philosphy teaches the responsibility or duty to every individual to protect and safe-guard the women-relations, women-friends and women-colleagues.
- The Siddha Philosophy remains as the proof and evidence to the successful development of humanism through concerted efforts of the divine beings and divine teachers.
- The Siddha Philosophy is the art of sculpting the individuals by effectively using the past births and future births of them.
- The Siddha Philosophy is the wisdom that explains everything from soil preparation to gold making.
- The Siddha Philosophy guides those who realized by birth and those who realized through teachers into the divine field.
- The Siddha Philosophy has the practical methodology to obtain through the Teacher even the achievements that could not be obtained through the deities residing in the temples.
- The Siddha Principle teaches the methods to fill the earthly entities in the celestial entities and to fill the celestial entities in the earthly entities.
- The Siddha Philosophy gives the procedures using the Divine atoms to remedy the faults occurring in individual life due to planets, zodiacal entities, stars and the Five elements.
- The Siddha Philosophy helps one to see the Gods & Goddesses and use them for one’s own benefits.
- The Siddharism declares the gods that can be worshipped, the places of worship and the procedure to worship in order to make individuals acquire a clear-cut vision about both inner and outer life of oneself.
- The Siddharism gives a pictorial description of the philosophy that man is equal to woman. It achieves this through the picture of Siva and his wife in a single human body having the left part female and the right part male.
- The Siddha Principle benefits everyone by providing a well defined chronology of 5 billions of years for this earth as well as the flora and fauna on this earth.
- The Siddharism gives numerous forms of literature such as Saathiram, Thothiram, Suthiram, books, Kuruvaasagam, ….. etc.
- The Siddharism practically shows that one can learn about the Divine Nature through intelligence as well as through divine love; this is very much the same as the two methods of learning - one through analysis and the other through feeling or sensing.
- The Siddharism has the well-established scientific procedures for constructing and operating with life everything including kitchen, bedroom, king’s court, war arena, temple sanctum sanctorum, festival tents, etc.
- The Siddha Principle says clearly that there is no pollution due to woman who flowers every month naturally. Therefore, the Siddharism emphasizes that one can get the benefit of human birth by protecting the women as goddesses of worship.
- The Siddharism maintains that religious faiths, class differences and casteism came only recently; so, the holy love, family life and even government should operate beyond these differences.
- The Siddharism states that humanism lives inside the triangle formed by the boundaries of Language, Country and Race.
- The Siddharism says that Tamil language is ambrosia; Using the Tamil language is equal to reaching god; persons reaching god through Tamil language will remain immortal.
- The Siddharism clearly informs that a lot of religious literary treasures are available only in Tamil language; they are 64 different arts, 48 different divine arts, 9 different holy arts, 9 different saintly arts, 9 different demonic arts, 9 different deadly arts, 9 different diminishing arts, Four secrets, Four procedures, Four principles, Four books of religion (these 4 fours comprise of 16 religious wealth), Three types of Natural Fire worship, Five types of man-made Fire worships totaling to 8 prayer types, etc.
These 48 statements given by Divine Teachers are Kuruvaasagams and called as Mandala Vaasagam given to the human beings on the earth. Every Tamil speaking individual should first of all read, learn, understand and accept these 48 Mandala Vaasagams fully.
Thiruvaasagam and Kuruvaasagam are the two eyes of the Tamils as per Siddhars and their descendants. Tamils should learn these Divine Statements fully.
These are the present works of Siddhar Karuwooraar, the 12th Pathinensiddhar Peedam and Madam. The details can be learnt from the Kurupeedam. It can also be practically understood from those who have received divine order from the Kurupeedam.
Translation of the ‘Mandala Vaasagam’ part of the book titled as ‘Mannukku Uraitha Mandala Vaasagam’ authored by His Holiness Siddhar Arasayogi Karuwooraar, the 12th Pathinensiddhar Peedam.